Here are our latest recommended articles from the past 7 days.
Enjoy and share!
1. Eight Tech Developments that are good news for your business
Here are eight tech related developments that are promising great things for small Irish firms.
2. Learning to value to the role of the apprentice
Education Minister Ruaidhri Quinn has just overseen the publication by his department of an in-depth report on apprenticeships in Ireland.
3. The Ryanair and Google partnership – what’s in it for us?
The surprise announcement that airline Ryanair and internet giant Google are to form a partnership has led to much speculation.
4. Bibby has €60m to fund SME sector
One of the world’s largest funders of small business has pledged €60m to develop Ireland’s SME sector. The new fund – being established by the Irish division of Bibby Financial Services – is aimed at helping Irish SMEs to generate cashflow in order to sustain and/or grow their business.
5. Ireland needs to up its game on innovation, warns ex-Intel boss
Ireland needs to at least treble its investment in research and development to compete in the world technology market war, former Intel chief executive Craig Barrett warned.