Here are our latest recommended articles from the past 7 days.
Enjoy and share!
1. Ireland ranked best in the world to do business
Ireland is the best country in the world in which to do business, according to a report by leading US financial magazine Forbes.
2. Anne Hanniffy : Before you stop donating to charity, just find out where your money goes
The charity top-up story which has been running now for over a week, is having a disproportionate and unfair impact on the funding efforts of charities – and more importantly, on the people so reliant on those funds.
3. Northern Ireland businesses risk alienating customers with lack of online presence
Customers prefer to look for businesses online, yet more than half of local businesses lack a website, new research from hibu shows.
4. Five new reasons the economy is looking up
A number of new reasons to be cheerful about the economy have emerged in the past week although the recovery is still fragile.
5. NTMA reduces interest rates on An Post savings products
The reduction aims to level the playing field with the banks’ savings products after the increase in DIRT tax.